By joining CREW Utah and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
CREW Utah Member Benefits:
- Member mixers (may invite guest)
- Complimentary job postings in the CREW Utah News opportunities webpage
- Subsidized registration fees for:
- CREW Network Convention & Marketplace
- Winter, Spring and Fall Council Leadership Summits & Council Meetings
- Complimentary registration for CREW Network Leadership and Professional Development Series webinars and Chapter Committee Chairman Leadership Calls
- Complimentary property postings in the CREW Network Deal Room
- Complimentary personal marketing page on CREWbiz®
- Full access to CREW Network Member Database of more than 12,000+ commercial real estate professionals worldwide
- Subscription to monthly CREW Network "News You Can Use" and quarterly CREW NetWORKS e-newsletter and annual Connections printed publication
- Access to hundreds of industry job postings and career assistance through the CREW Network Career Center
- Full access to program toolkits and materials for CREW Network Career Outreach programs - CREW Careers: Building Opportunities®, UCREW®, eMentoring
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both the CREW Utah chapter and CREW Network. We welcome qualified industry leaders to apply for membership in one of the following membership categories:
Fully Qualified Member
- A professional actively involved in a qualified discipline of commercial real estate.
- An Individual currently enrolled in full-time studies (12 credits minimum) or in a graduate program leading to a degree of professional certification in qualified disciplines.
Civic Affiliate Member
- An individual who is involved in local or regional government, other public agencies, universities or other educational institutions or non-for-profit organizations, who may or may not meet primary responsibility or experience requirements, but furthers the purpose of the chapter.
- Affiliate Members are individuals who are currently employed and have three (3) or more years of experience in a field related to commercial real estate (CRE), which field benefits, supports or supplies a service or product to a CRE professional, such as furniture or flooring vendors, janitorial or security services, etc.
Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate
Membership dues are non-transferable and non-refundable and expire annually on December 31st.
Please contact Amy Makeever, 2020 Membership Chair.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 801.746.9245