What’s the difference between CREW Network and CREW Utah membership?
CREW Utah is an affiliate organization of CREW Network. Therefore, a member of CREW Utah is also a member of CREW Network. This global Network is comprised of 75+ affiliate organizations with a total membership of more than 12,000 CRE professionals.
While the overall purpose and goals of CREW Utah reflect those of CREW Network, CREW Utah has its own unique structure allowing it to meet the needs of our local market.
There are many CRE organizations, why CREW?
CREW is the only organization that encompasses the full scope of commercial real estate disciplines, where you could see a project through from the beginning to the closing, all with fellow members. CREW members are brokers, lenders, title/escrow, appraisers, attorneys, architects, and everything in-between.
CREW is also the only association focused on influencing the CRE industry by advancing the achievements of women.
Who are your members?
CREW Utah members are multi-disciplinary, from all facets of the commercial real estate industry. CREW has opportunities for individuals with experience levels across the board. From students to seasoned professionals, membership in CREW will benefit the career of anyone who is passionate about the commercial real estate industry. We encourage both men and women to join.
The majority of CREW Utah members have at least five (5) years of experience in the CRE industry and are currently employed in a full-time managerial, senior level, professional, principal, or revenue-generating position in one or more of the designated qualified fields of commercial real estate.
How/when do I pay my dues? What happens if my membership lapses?
Upon approval of the application, CREW Network will email an invoice for annual dues, which can be paid online with a credit card or mailed with a check. Once dues are received, your membership is activated.
Membership terms are on a calendar year cycle, so dues are invoiced each fall for the coming calendar year.
If your membership lapses, you can submit another application or contact the membership chair to see if it’s possible to simply issue you a renewal invoice.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Invitations and discounted registration fees to monthly local meetings, some offered exclusively for members, and discounted rates to CREW Network events.
- Opportunities for development of business and leadership skills to enhance your professional status in the industry, at either the local or global level (or both).
- A connection with more than 12,000 other like-minded commercial real estate professionals around the globe that includes an online directory, downloadable resources and a community platform to exchange ideas, business leads and engage in discussion.
- Involvement in an organization of members who are dedicated to the profession and to helping each other succeed.
- Access to CREWbiz: CREW Network’s online business networking tool, membership directory and personal marketing profile which can be used to promote your skills and expertise to more than 12,000 other qualified members, globally.
What are the requirements, cost and how do I apply?
CREW Utah has different membership categories for different types of professionals, based on where you are in your career and within which sector of the industry. Membership rates differ depending on the category. Full details »
All applicants are required to submit an application form
Step 1: Complete application and submit to:email@example.com
Step 2: Applicant will be notified of receipt of application within 2 business days, and advised of any missing information
Step 3: CREW Utah Board of Directors will review application at the next available Board Meeting (typically held the second Thursday of each month)
Step 4: CREW Utah Membership Committee will contact applicant within 5 business days of Board Meeting to advise of approval or declination
Step 5: Approved applicant must pay Membership Fee online at: https://crewnetwork.org