This is a local scholarship presented by CREW Utah (Commercial Real Estate Women), the local chapter of CREW Network. Thank you to our 2020 Scholarship donors: Roderick Realty, Newmark Knight Frank, Mike Falk Family Foundation. This is a purpose-specific scholarship available to women interested in pursuing a career in a qualified field in the commercial real estate industry. Scholarship winners will be given the opportunity to network with the most dynamic and successful industry professionals.
- Up to $5,000.00. Must be applied to future tuition only and used within a 24-month period. There may be several recipients of the scholarship award as determined by the CREW Utah Elevate scholarship committee.
- CREW Utah student membership
- Fees waived for the monthly CREW Utah lunches
- Lunch with CREW Utah board members
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0
- Must be a female
- Intent to pursue a career in the commercial real estate industry
- Recipients are students who demonstrate academic excellence and financial need
- Junior, senior, or graduate student enrolled in a Utah university/college
Focus of study included in one of the following qualified fields of commercial real estate:
Consulting, Commercial Real Estate
Corporate Real Estate
Interior Design/Space Planning
Land Use Planning and Zoning
Marketing & PR, Commercial Real Estate
Quasi-Governmental Transportation and Port Authorities
Real Estate Development
Relocation Services, Corporate
Affiliate Field: Construction Subcontracting
Affiliate Field: Property Maintenance
Application date for 2021 Scolarship coming soon!
- Download and complete the 2020 application.
- Along with application please send ONE combined, pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation from either a faculty member or current/past employer
- Current transcripts
Please note that all documents must be included for application to be accepted.
- Finalists will be interviewed by the CREW Utah Elevate scholarship committee.
For questions about donating to our Scholarship program please contact Jessica Rancie. For questions about the scholarship application process, please contact McKell Dalton.
2020 Scholarship Recipients