CREW Utah would not be where it is today without its hardworking committees. They are the behind-the-scenes volunteers who are making it possible for us to achieve our mission: to transform the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. In this special series, we’re highlighting each committee and the people behind them.
The Marketing Committee
is responsible for all communications, marketing, and PR activities for the chapter. Duties include managing CREW Utah’s website, email blasts, social media outlets, advertising opportunities (both print and online publications), press releases, printed materials, and recognizing members for their achievements. They work closely with the other committees to support the Annual Gala, monthly events, strategic planning, and more. The committee is focused on continually seeking new avenues and opportunities for CREW Utah to be recognized within our market.
Here are some fun facts about some of the committee members:
- Kathleen McMillan was bitten by a tiger while vacationing in Thailand.
- Catherine Fuge is from Virginia and moved to Utah without ever visiting the state.
- Korinne Bouwhuis was a mini animal activist as a child. At 8 years old, she wrote a letter to Lagoon in protest to free the small animals under the old white roller coaster.
- Angela Kesselman grew up in Texas on a ranch and was crowned Rodeo Queen in her teens.
- Melody Holland was born and raised in Argentina.
- Erin Morris spent three summers bartending in Nantucket before moving full-time to Park City.
- Ed Tallerico was raised in Alaska and attended part of his junior year in an Eskimo village
- Gwen Knight summited Grand Teton and Pico de Orizaba in Mexico (18,491 ft).
Thank you to the marketing committee (pictured below) for all they do to support CREW Utah!